Breadstick Bulletin Share
Dear Mary’s Pizza Shack family and guests,
I, my family, and all of our managers and crew members at Mary’s Pizza Shack want to let you know that your health and safety is always our top priority, and, given concerns surrounding the spread of the Coronavirus, I want to personally assure you of our continued food safety and sanitation practices. We have been in business for over 60 years, and our commitment to a fun and safe environment remains the same as it was when my Noni started her Shack in 1959.
A great experience at Mary’s begins with the pride we’ve taken in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in our restaurants. Also, we are vigilantly following the latest developments and guidance from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and other appropriate agencies. The good news is that our health and safety procedures, listed below, are exactly what these agencies are recommending:
- We disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects with sanitizing cleaners after each contact
- All Crew Members wash hands every 20 minutes with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
- We monitor dishwasher sanitization levels, ensuring they are at the proper and recommended specifications, throughout each shift
- Most important, all Crew Members are prohibited from working if they show any sign of illness
- Additionally, should you feel more comfortable enjoying our homemade recipes at your home, we are ensuring extra precautions with our delivery drivers and delivery partners for a seamless and safe delivery experience.
We will continue to monitor information from public health and government officials, and we will remain vigilant in our preventative measures to ensure our restaurants remain clean and our communities safe.
I sincerely thank you for your ongoing business, friendship, and support. Whether from the familiarity of our restaurants or the relaxation of your own homes, please know that our Crew Members are ready to deliver our Italian comfort food to you.
CEO and Mary’s Grandson
Mary’s Pizza Shack